Debunking FactCheck.org’s debunking:
1. "In June, the Obama campaign released a digitally scanned image of his birth certificate..."
This statement is false -- the campaign released a "Certification of Live Birth." The document presented on this website is not now and never has been a birth certificate, and FactCheck.org knows it. So why did they publish this lie?
2. "FactCheck.org staffers have now seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate."
This statement is also a lie -- the only people that have seen, touched, and examined Obama's birth certificate is Chiyome Leinaala Fuikino M.D., the Director of the Hawaii Department of Health, and the Registrar of Vital Statistics.
Fuikino wrote, "There have been numerous requests for Sen. Barack Hussein Obama’s official birth certificate. State law (Hawai'i Revised Statutes §338-18) prohibits the release of a certified birth certificate to persons who do not have a tangible interest in the vital record."
So your conclusion, "We conclude that..." is false, because your conclusions are based on a false premise -- that you have seen Obama's birth certificate -- you haven't, because the State of Hawaii won't release it. What do you think is going on in the 48 lawsuits against Obama. These suits are all trying to get to Obama's birth certificate and 48 times, judges have said, "I can't go for that, ohh, no, I can't go for that."
3. "Update, Nov. 1: The director of Hawaii’s Department of Health confirmed Oct. 31 that Obama was born in Honolulu."
Complete fabrication and bold-faced lie -- what Fuikino wrote was, "Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai'i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai'i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures."
Nowhere in that statement does it say Obama was born in Honolulu, and here is the complete statement: -- check it out yourself.
And, nowhere does FactCheck.org identify the militantly partisan website that released the "Certification of Live Birth" -- The Daily Kos -- one of the wackiest websites extant. This FACT alone makes this entire scenario suspicious, if not patently ridiculous.
1. FactCheck.org's own analysis confirms what I wrote above, under Summary.
2. FactCheck.org presents a photo of a "Certification of Live Birth," captioned, "The Obama birth certificate, held by FactCheck writer Joe Miller."
That's a lie, as well -- the document in this photo is a "Certification of Live Birth" (getting tiresome, isn't it) -- not a birth certificate. They are different documents, and the folks at this mendacious organization know the difference -- Joseph Goebbels would be proud of FactCheck.org's big lie.
FactCheck.org presents a photo image of the document further down the page, under Analysis -- That document is not a "birth certificate." It is a "Certification of Live Birth," again, FactCheck.org knowingly misrepresents the document as something it is not, and it's not even the document that was released. Here is the document that was released to The Daily Kos. The original document released had its Certificate Number blacked out -- and if one looks at the document, it says at the bottom, "ANY ALTERATIONS INVALIDATE THIS CERTIFICATE" -- even if the document were genuine -- it isn't VALID.
3. FactCheck.org published several other images defending its false presentation on this page.
4. In late July, a researcher looking to dig up dirt on Obama instead found a birth announcement that had been published in the Honolulu Advertiser on Sunday, Aug. 13, 1961.
A birth announcement could have been easily phoned in to the newspaper from anywhere in the world. This "fact" is inconclusive, unless you know who provided the newspaper with the announcement, the means they used, and where they were physically located at the time.
Check.org identifies their anal-ists as Jess Henig and Joe Miller. OK, that's fine, but who and what are Jess Henig and Joe Miller? Are they qualified to make an analysis of ANY document, or are they just a couple of guys hanging around FactCheck.org's office, or are they political operators? What are their bona fides? FactCheck.org doesn't say. Wonder why?
FactCheck does say their, "representatives got a chance to spend some time with the birth certificate, and we can attest to the fact that it is real and three-dimensional and resides at the Obama headquarters in Chicago." In my mind, that clearly shows they were working with and for the Obama Campaign and that Obama and his people are involved in this lie.
Lie? Hell, this is a conspiracy and FactCheck.org boldly admits their part in it.
I prefer to give credence to Dr. Ron Polarik, who holds a Ph.D. in Instructional Media and specializes in computer graphics with over 20 years experience with computers, printers and typewriters, who provides conclusive and irrefutable evidence that the Certificate of Live Birth (COLB) image created and distributed by Obama's campaign to the Daily Kos, Annenberg's Factcheck, and the St. Petersburg Times, and Politifact, is, unquestionably, a false identification document. Here, is his final report.
A second expert forensic document examiner Ms. Sandra Ramsey Lines has filed an affidavit associated with one of the lawsuits, stating the following:
1. I am Sandra Ramsey Lines, With an address at... I am a former federal examiner and law enforcement officer. I began training as a forensic document examiner in 1991. I am a Certified Diplomat of Forensic Sciences, a member of the American Society of Questioned Document Examiners, a member of the Southwestern Association of Forensic Document Examiners, and a member of the Questioned Document Subcommittee of the American Society of Testing and Materials. My background and credentials are set forth in Exhibit I attached hereto.
2. I have reviewed the attached affidavit posted on the internet from "Ron Polarik." After my review and based on my years of experience, I can state with certainty that the COLB presented on the internet by the various groups, which include the "Daily Kos," the Obama Campaign, "Factcheck.org" and others cannot be relied upon as genuine.
Since the title of the FactCheck.org web page is, "The truth about Obama's birth certificate," everything on the page is a bold-faced lie, because FactCheck.org has never, ever seen Obama's birth certificate and every image and reference is to a Certification of Live Birth.
Hawaii is notorious for its issuance of COLB's. Click here to see a large copy of a beautifully printed Certificate of Hawaiian Birth (If you click it, it will get bigger or smaller). It belongs to Sun Yat-Sen, the Father of Modern China, who was born in China. This Certificate of Hawaiian Birth, dated March 14, 1904, was issued after Dr. Sun signed a raggedy type-written statement affirming that he was born in Hawaii on Nov. 24, 1870. Sun Yat-sen was born on November 12, 1866, to a peasant family in the village of Cuiheng, Xiangshan county , Guangzhou prefecture, Guangdong province (26 km or 16 miles north of Macau), not Hawaii, as this document affirms.
We know Maya Soetoro-Ng, Obama's sister has a Hawaiian Certification of Live Birth too, and she was born in Jakarta, Indonesia.None of this is surprising, since this website is funded by the same fine people who fund Obama's buddy, the unrepentant domestic terrorist Bill Ayers. They represent themselves as unbiased and non-partisan. That, of course, is just another lie.
This "birth certificate" controversy is not nearly as important as the fact that Obama is not a "natural born citizen."
"To tell deliberate lies while genuinely believing in them, to forget any fact that has become inconvenient, and then when it becomes necessary again, to draw it back from oblivion for just so long as it is needed..."
George Orwell, "Nineteen Eighty-Four"